Nordunet3 is a joint program of the Joint Committee of the Nordic Natural Science Research Councils (NOS-N), NordForsk, the Nordic Council of Ministers, and NORDUnet A/S
Nordunet3 Project Proposals Selected
The Nordunet3 Programme is pleased to announce that six project proposals have been accepted by the programme, following the October 2005 call for applications.
The six projects are:
- Privacy in the Making (PRIMA).
- PI: Markus Bylund, Swedish Institue of Computer Science.
- Innovative services and tools for NorduGrid.
- PI: Farid Ould-Saada, University of Oslo.
- Contract-Oriented Software Development for Internet Services.
- PI: Olaf Owe, University of Oslo.
- ADIMUS - Adaptive Internet Multimedia Streaming.
- PI: Wolfgang Leister, Norsk Regnesentral.
- PI: Andrei Gurtov, Helsinki Institute for Information Technology
- Mobile Internet Services for Online Support of Agricultural Machinery.
- PI: Iver Thysen, Danish Institute of Agricultural Sciences.
The six projects were selected from 24 excellent project applications. The project grants awarded are for a total of 27 M.DKK over a periode of four years; a total of 150 M.DKK was applied for. The selection was made by the Nordunet3 Steering Committee based on recommendations from an international panel of referees.